Ratings for Dr. Barbara K. Bialowolska-Romaniuk

Dr Romaniuk is the best doctor I have ever gone to. She takes time with you and goes over everything, is very thorough and knowledgable. Covers everything yet is very pleasant and professional. Awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

The office is clean and very nice, the staff is wonderful and helpful and both Dr. Barbara and her physician assistant Lorraine Armocida are wonderful and caring medical providers. I feel very luck to have found Bestcare Internal Medicine.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

I recently left her as my primary care physician specifically because her husband was extremely rude to me by actually yelling at me. I will not be treated in this manner and when I yelled back at him telling him I was his patient and he should treat me with respect he calmed down. But the damage was already don. He is horrible and can go to .... you know where as far as I'm concerned. He is ruining her practice. I liked her very much and had been with her for several years. She is a GOOD and CARING doctor...we had a great relationship. I feel sorry for her having to live with a man like that!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

She one of the best in the business. She actually cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Romaniuk is the best Dr. I have ever seen. She was my primary Dr. in Illinois, before she re-located to Az, I have to agree, her husband is horrible. It is like day and night, the two of them. He acts like he's doing you a favor, and is extremely rude. Maybe he's upset his wife makes more money than he ever will? I miss her, and if I ever make it there, would love to just say hi to one of the best again. You are still missed!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

The doctor is very concerned for her patients. It's her MA that needs an attitude adjustment, and her husband. Her husband likes to think he runs the place and the MA talks down to you like she has the right too. On the other hand, the doctor is very thorough and thinks of things that you never thought of. She revisits all of your aliments and any new ones and ALWAYS does a physical exam to figure out pain scale or location or anything else that someone may have overlooked. I was very impressed with her bedside manner, but I am a bit perplexed on the issue of her not wanting to write out scripts for narcotics. Even though she has seen all of my past records, she's still not comfortable with issuing them on a regular basis and wants to get you to pain management if possible. I don't know if it's an Arizona thing or a DEA thing, but I find the doctors here are very reluctant to issue narcotics for chronic pain, isn't that part of their job?

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

Dr. Barbara K. Bialowolska-Romaniuk's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is WORST WORST medical office in the HISTORY of the WORLD!!!! the medical staff is HORRIBLE! they are rude, disrespectful and they NEVER EVER do what they ..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Romaniuk is the best doctor I have ever gone to. She takes time with you and goes over everything, is very thorough and knowledgable. Covers everything yet..."

October 9, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=955618'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.6

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;Sun City West&quot; to &quot;Surprise&quot;

December 9, 2013
  • First Name changed from &quot;Barbara&quot; to &quot;Barbara K.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

June 11, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Internist"

May 31, 2012
  • Last Name changed from "Romaniuk" to "Bialowolska-Romaniuk"

May 31, 2012