Ratings for Dr. Celeste B. Waters

Worst Dr. I have ever seen. Unprofessional, inconsiderate,and rude. Over the five year period I saw her she cancelled appointments approximately 32 times. Most on the day of the appointment sometimes with as little as 1 hour notice. I live 1 hour away from her office and got cancelled on my way to her office, or while I was getting gas. Sometimes I would arrive and the office was closed because she wasn't in but I hadn't gotten a call or a message. I work and had to take days off for my appointments. Each time she cancelled I lost out on a days pay or gas to get there. She requires you cancel and give her 24 notice or pay her $150 but she doesn't ever give her patients the same courtesy. God forbid you cancel on her she'll drop you. I cancelled once on the day off and that nearly ended our relationship. She seems "Off" most of the time. Doesn't respond to emergencies and doesn't seem to have her patients best interests at heart. I was very stable throughout our relationship and only needed medication so I was able to hang in for longer than most. She is the only psychiatrist I ever thought needed a psychiatrist more than me. She has been through at least 3 receptionist since I've known her. She told me she has had legal action against her. For much of our relationship no vitals were ever taken and her office was in violation of many regulations regarding that. I stayed because my insurance only offered me two Dr's to choose from. It was her (1hr away) or one in Bakersfield (3 hrs away). My insurance has since changed and I thankfully have more and much better options. Please don't see her. Find another Dr. I fear that she would be a terrible Dr. for anyone who is not stable, who is in a compromised mental state, depressed or suicidal. I worry about people seeing her who really need help.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Would recommend her to any family or friend. Great doctor. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

She cancelled scheduled appointments 50% of the time, and put me on an extra medication when I told her I did not think I needed it. When this medication made me sick, much worse, I called, because she told me to, she has yet to call me back.... If you are rude to her or her office staff, she will deny you as a patient. Worst "Dr." experience ever.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

i believe in this dr. she is very helpful. curtious, friendly and willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr waters is very good. I have been seen by her for 2 years. She knows her stuff. I'm no longer depressed and I am thankful for that. I woud not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

best care you can get from a doctor is with Dr. Waters!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

After spending less than 3 minutes talking with me, doctor waters diagnosed me as having obsessive compulsive disorder. She throws out clinical terms and off the cuff comments without spending time asking questions. This is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr Waters was extremely helpful in one of the lowest periods of my life. I was going through a divorce & on the verge of giving up when i began to see her. She was able to greatly help me with both support & medication. I would be very surprised if Dr Waters has ever been unprofessional or unkind to any of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. Waters came into my life when my personal Dr. had given up on me. If it weren't for her I don't know if I would be alive. Very caring and professional Dr.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

We are not sure what we said to her but Dr. Waters called my daughter this morning and chewed her out! This is a psychiatist that has been helping her with her meds. My daughter is bipolar and needed her help instead the Dr. called and abused her verbally on the phone. This is not professional!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Celeste B. Waters's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Luis Obispo, CA