Dr. Ezzat Fawzy Guirguis

Ratings for Dr. Ezzat Fawzy Guirguis

Very compassionate and kind. Listened to my problems patiently. Understood my problems and helped with a combination of antidepressants psychotherapy. Thanks to him Iam much better.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

He's actually not very good. I had him. He made a complete mess out of something entirely straightforward. I'd rate him 2/5. I'll give him that much because he is present at the facility. Present and capable ? No!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr.Guirguis is an amazing psychiatrist. He diagnosed me when nobody else could and prescribed me the right meds to make me feel normal again!! Thank you doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Intelligent, shows good judgment, practical. He did a quick effective assessment, no medication was required or recommended, no followup was necessary. No nonsense, no game playing, very straightforward yet sensitive too.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

This psychiatrist was not helpful in the least. I was in hospital for suicidal ideation. He wanted me to go on medication - and told me I would have to leave the hospital if I didn't - which I did not feel comfortable with right away but was open to trying provided I understood it better. He flat out refused to answer any of my questions about medication, saying I would not take it whether he answered them or not (since that, saw another pdoc and am on seroquel, cipralex and clonzepam). He told me I was discharged, however when I went to leave, a nurse told me I was not allowed to because I was never actually discharged. The only thing that made my stay worthwhile at SMH was the nurses and other patients.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010