Ratings for Dr. Julio H. Reyes

Husband had Hemorrhoidectomy surgery at Kernersville Medical Center as an outpatient. After being home for thirty minutes, began to hemmorhage. Blood Pressure dropped to 50/30. Called his office..got an answering machine twice. Finally when a nurse called back..she informed me not to worry about blood pressure..just the anesthesia. Nurse said she could not advise us what to do about the bleeding (even though I told her the amount, which was a lot) Said if we were concerned I could bring him to their office and they would work him in. Note: The surgeon was still at the hospital. I called their Winston-Salem office in which a Triage Nurse called back. I must say that she was very nice and helpful. Told me to get him to the emergency room immediately and she would call Dr. Reyes and notify him that I was bringing my husband to the emergency room. He was not in good condition. Vitals had to be stabilized before having a second emergency surgery. Spent 2 Days in ICU.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014