Ratings for Dr. Bruce Horne

Dr. Horne is an excellent cardiologist. During my consultation, he took as much time as was needed to thoroughly and clearly explain all aspects of the stroke I had experienced. Dr. Horne was punctual and managed his schedule so well that there was virtually no waiting for any of my appointments. Also, his receptionist was very helpful in scheduling me in on a day when I didn't have an appointment but urgently needed to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Horne!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable, concerned and interested in helping.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Excellent Dr, have been seeing him for years. His secretary is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I had such a positivce experience with Dr. Horne. I felt cared for, respected and I left the office with a feeling of quiet positivity. Wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Thorough, committed to his patients, knowledgeable, sensitive to patients' fears

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I find he is a very caring doctor and is never rushing you through an appt.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I've never been to a doctor where I didn't have to wait. What a pleasant surprise. Dr. Horne was extremely kind, explained everything to my mom and even wrote it down for her. The secretary chatted with my mom and was very nice too the patients who were waiting. I would tell my friends to see Dr. Horne

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Horne is the most caring doctor we have ever seen. He was very punctual, thorough and explained everything to us. He also wrote everything down for my dad. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Excellent doctor. Right on time. Thorough, listens, knows his medications. I found confidence in him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Friendly, thorough, helpful and quite knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010