Ratings for Dr. Omar Benitez

I have found that Dr Benitez is the best in Lee County Florida.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Benitez diagnosed my husband with advanced bladder cancer last year. He impressed me as a truly kind and compassionate doctor who is excellent at his job and totally approachable as a human being. He gets my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr. Benitez is by far the best doctor for urology.After seeing 4 other urologists in the area,Dr. Benitez rose to the top. My son was born with a kidney disorder. Dr. Benitez was very thorough in his explainations, and extremely patient. He is most knowledgeable and understanding.He successfully operated on my son's kidney to correct a birth defect, but after 1 year my son needed a second surgery.Unfortunately, we planned to move out of state, so Dr. Benitez referred us to a top academic professor in our new area. He requests us to keep him informed of our son's condition, dispite the fact that we are not in the Florida area anymore. he is the best.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Omar Benitez's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1994)

GHI