Ratings for Dr. Kenneth R. Meisler

dr Kenneth meisler couldn't be a worse dr. Never made eye contact with me. Was always in a rush. Didn't listen to my concerns at all. Misdiagnosed me as having fungus and was in the process of taking samples to confirm that. I kept telling him my nail was damaged from trauma and he and his intern would not listen to me eventually after leaving and me insisting that he come back and reassess he comes back and he tells me I'm right, it's not fungus it is trauma. Still in quite a hurry to get out of there. Please tell me why a dr like this went into the practice to begin with if he's not going to ever make eye contact. Not listen to a patients story or concerns. Not care! Horrible dr. Had to write a review never going back there again. Hope this helps others to stay away. just to note also that the people at the reception desk were extremely rude, as well. saw this extremely faded pic from 30 years ago of dr meisler finishing some race with a medal on his wall and it makes me smile to know that I will be finishing this years marathon and dr meisler will not. He is in no condition to ever compete again. See ya dr meisler, good bye good riddance!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I've only seen Dr. Meisler once, for what turned out to be a relatively minor issue, but I was so favorably impressed by Dr. Meisler and his staff I wanted to put up this review. The office seems very well run, the staff are friendly and professional and Dr. Meisler is just great - thorough, focused, and personable. He didn't rush through my appointment, he got to the bottom of why I was having problems with my right foot and took care of it. Following his advice I've been fine since, but if I ever need a podiatrist again, I'd definitely see him again.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Great doctor. Was able to diagnose my condition and get me better quickly when other doctors only wanted to operate on me.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr. Kenneth R. Meisler's Credentials

• Italian

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1975)