Ratings for Dr. Patricia Cote

Très mauvaise expérience avec ce docteur. Elle n'écoute pas et est condescendante.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

She is amazing. Been seeing her for years. I bring my whole family kids parents etc to see her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

the clinic is pretty sharp, i was impressed at my first visit.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Very knowledgeable and human MD . I like that this clinic doesn't charge any fee to open your file or keep your file open. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Excellente expérience, pas d'attente et des conseils préventifs judicieux et surtout à l'écoute. Un serviçe de qualité que je recommande sans hésiter.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Just visited Dr Cote at Excelle MD. Her new office is charming, her staff is helpful and Dr Cote's services are still exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

She was late and seemed in a hurry... she also seemed to be pushing drugs more than caring about my health....

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Outstanding medical service and knowledge. A doctor who is deeply committed to her patient's health and well being. I could not recommend her more highly.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

When I came to Dr. Cote in 2013, I was constantly wracked with anxiety which I didn’t understand, and sleeping about 15 - 20 hrs per week. I had lost the ability to enjoy life, work and relationships were crumbling around me, and I was in a very dark place. Since our first visit, she has patiently worked with me, referred me to her trusted colleagues, and facilitated in me a huge transformation. Now in 2016, I am sleeping naturally, my anxiety is largely a thing of the past, and we discovered that I have ADHD and taken steps to address that. I just wanted to write something down to let all of you that Dr. Cote is a wonderful doctor. She is easy to talk with, disarmingly patient, positive, and composed, and above all, highly skilled. So if you’re having issues and nervous about interacting with a new doctor, look no further; do yourself a favor and go see her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

De loin un des meilleurs docteurs que j'ai vu à Montréal. Empathique, proactive et à l'écoute. Elle a pris mes problèmes très au sérieux et a tout mis en place (prescriptions et suivis avec spécialistes) pour les soigner. Je me sentais entre bonnes mains.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016