Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Stewart

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. He told my teenage daughter she was very "supple" and then poked at her sides and giggled while she was bent over for a spine check! Huge slap in the face for her-she hasn't eaten a decent meal since. Nice slap in the face for me to take a day off work and spend a lot of money to have him ignore all family history and concerns and tell us she was just fine. We waited nearly two hours to see him and halfway through he walked out of the room for another 30 minutes to take care of other patients. Then he came back and wanted to chit chat about soccer and sports like we were all pals. Personally I think he may have some level of mental illness and I can't even believe a professional can behave that way and still have patients to abuse. Go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Seems all these bad ratings have one word in common....walmart....makes me wonder if he really doctored them? So far so good for me! Yes very busy not really punctual maybe a little flighty....but sure seems like he knew what he was doing in the operating room...and that's all I care about....kinda glad I didn't read this review before I went to him!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

I went to Dr. Stewart for a severed tendon in my finger. After I waited over an hour for him in a packed waiting room, he strolled in the exam room, asked to see my newspaper and proceeded to start reading it. When he looked at my hand he said my injury was "no mans land" and said he does not deal with it. He sent me on my way with no assistance. I was billed for the call, which I thought was unbelievable.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Stewart operated on my back in 2007.His wonderful skill as a surgeon, saved me from being paralyzed. I'm very GREATFUL! He's a GREAT SURGEON,and a GREAT MAN. I higly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Went to him many years ago for a job interview. I walked away knowing I did not want the job. He is a mean nasty man. I wouldn't ever recommend anybody to him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

RUN AWAY. This doctor is just nasty. My experience with him was that he was too rushed, definitely too ROUGH and downright uncaring. He gave me an injection for a plantar fascia problem that was worse than the ailment. He has no patience and acts like you are lucky he is even seeing you. He is arrogant. If you are elderly, don't even think about it. He once told my 85 yr old grandmother, in the hospital after his back surgery, that it wasn't his problem to relieve her pain. He said he doesn't create drug addicts, so she better suck it up. I only hope someday he gets to feel some Real Pain and some arrogant doctor blows him off. Oh, and other people have told me that they have to sit through his rants about the local Walmart issue before he will proceed with his exam. Don't bother. Just run the other way.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Mark C. Stewart's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bay City, MI