You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Payam Dehghani

My Husband has been seeing Dr Dehghani for a few years. Thanks to him listening to us (Me & my daughter) when he was on call in Emerg, We wouldn't of found out just how sick our husband/father was. We see him every 6 months at the AC Heart clinic, He is a wonderful wonderful man! Thank you Dr. Dehghani for being so passionate about your speciality!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

An amazing doctor and an even more amazing person. Had the privilege to follow him as a student. Learned a lot from him - bedside manners, interventional cardiology, patient notes. A true role model of a cardiologist, and more so a doctor. His passion for his profession is seen in his work.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Truly, a wonderful man! We have been seen many specialists over the past 2 .5 years, and I can say with certainty that Dr. Dehghani was top notch! We met with him yesterday (at the General Hospital location) for my daughter's re-occurring medical issues and he was so personable, compassionate and down to earth. Our experience with him was excellent and I would recommend him without hesitation. From our interaction it is hard to believe anyone would have a bad experience, unless you brought it on yourself :) Thank you Dr. Dehghani !!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

one of the rudest individuals i have ever met. Treated me like absolute garbage. Very condescending, and unwilling to listen to the issues i was facing. very opinionated, and defensive if you ask why? or if you question his actions. God complex.... I have found another cardiologist that is compassionate and understanding to the issues that i am facing.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

he is one of the smartest doctors with excellent bedside manners and takes the time to explain results - would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Definitely one of the most compassionate caring Doctors I have every had the pleasure of dealing with. He Took over care of my Mother, we had no idea why she was so had gotten so ill. He took her and us as a family under his wing and in a very timely and professional manner he found out why she was so sick. Then with the consideration of all involved he directed us to the best avenues for her comfort and care. and ensured we were all satisfied. I highly recommend Dr. Dehghani

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Dehghani has been my Cardiologist since he first came to Regina. I don't think he suffers fools gladly! I have had NOTHING but GOOD experiences with him. I consider myself lucky to have him!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

My experience with Dr Dehghani was horrible. He blew a routine procedure that he didn't have to do in the first place - he just wanted to have a look. The nurses had to hound him to even see me in the hospital after his mistake resulted in me being admitted. When I left hospital I was told to see him in a month - I was given an appointment six months later. He also sent a prescription to my pharmacy and the pharmacist called to say that it was containdicated with another drug I take and could be fatal. I asked her not to fill it and to contact Dehghani who then gave me no medication. When I saw him, he said sorry and then told me he had lots of patients who were worse off than me. Told me to call his office at least once a week for some test results and said that he would call be back as long as I remembered to keep calling. To this day, I do not know the test results. He forgot to order a drug needed for another test and I had to return the next day to have it done.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr. P. Dehghani was a very thorough and caring cardiologist. He acted professionally and I felt that my concerns were heard.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

He took care of our mom when she came to emergency. He was very thorough, kind and answered lots of questions. He took lots of tests. we were really impressed.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Payam Dehghani's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Husband has been seeing Dr Dehghani for a few years. Thanks to him listening to us (Me & my daughter) when he was on call in Emerg, We wouldn't of found ou..."

January 8, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "S4N0" to "S4P 3X3". Address has been updated from "None" to "2125 11th Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13067817944".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing doctor and an even more amazing person. Had the privilege to follow him as a student. Learned a lot from him - bedside manners, interventional cardio..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly, a wonderful man! We have been seen many specialists over the past 2 .5 years, and I can say with certainty that Dr. Dehghani was top notch! We met with..."

November 18, 2014