Ratings for Dr. Payam Dehghani

Dr. Dehghani is friendly and courteous as he listens to you. I had many questions for him at my first stress test. He took the time and answered my questions. I've recently requested a follow up and I look forward to asking my new questions regarding symptoms and meds.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Dehghani saved my life, along with Stars . He waited for me to be flown in on the evening of Sept 1 long weekend, Sun night and did stent surgery. He looked after me and continues to be my cardiologist. He has always been punctual for my appts.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

A great doctor who can save life and take life - because he does not have time to reach the patient at the right time!He thinks patients are fools and second class people --he is not punctual at all. Neither he meets the patient after surgery nor during release.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Too many cancellations and constantly late. Patients are more then a meal ticket.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr Dehghani has incredible bedside manor and says it how it is very knowledgeable ! Regina is very luck to have him

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Dehghani helped fight with edmonton hospital to do a surgery on me my one valve was shhoot so the finally did the surgery and they said that i wouldnt of lasted much longer so thanks to dr Dehghani gor saving my life . You are the best cardiologistin saskatchewan thanks a lot

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Dehghani saved my life. When I was admitted to the hospital, after two days I never saw the cardiologist assigned to me but met Dr. Dehghani who said he was taking over my case. He has been so kind, helpful answering mine and my families questions, even some family through facetime. He is the best doctor, so kind and compassionate. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

We were so happy to have Dr Dehghani when mom needed her stent. Follow up went well. Now with symptoms returning mom has been referred back. We have had 3 cancellations since she was booked back to Dr Dehghani back in June. Symptoms still remain and worsening. Unfortunately it times to ask for a referral to another cardiologist as I fear for my mother's failing health

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr Dehghani is the best of the best!!!! He performed a procedure on my 91 year old mother in July 2016. His bedside manner is the best I have seen from any doctor that I have ever had the opportunity to deal with. His experience and knowledge are evident in his results. Thank you Dr Deghani!!!! You are the best.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Deghani is an awesome cardiologist who knows his work. The night I ended up in the hospital I was happy to know it was him looking after me. He is very friendly and very thourogh.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016