Ratings for Dr. Payam Dehghani

Dr. Dehghani saved my life. When I was admitted to the hospital, after two days I never saw the cardiologist assigned to me but met Dr. Dehghani who said he was taking over my case. He has been so kind, helpful answering mine and my families questions, even some family through facetime. He is the best doctor, so kind and compassionate. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

We were so happy to have Dr Dehghani when mom needed her stent. Follow up went well. Now with symptoms returning mom has been referred back. We have had 3 cancellations since she was booked back to Dr Dehghani back in June. Symptoms still remain and worsening. Unfortunately it times to ask for a referral to another cardiologist as I fear for my mother's failing health

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr Dehghani is the best of the best!!!! He performed a procedure on my 91 year old mother in July 2016. His bedside manner is the best I have seen from any doctor that I have ever had the opportunity to deal with. His experience and knowledge are evident in his results. Thank you Dr Deghani!!!! You are the best.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Deghani is an awesome cardiologist who knows his work. The night I ended up in the hospital I was happy to know it was him looking after me. He is very friendly and very thourogh.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Great cardiologist. He saved my fathers life performing an emergency quintuple bypass and 2 stents. If it was not for him he would not be alive today. And cudos to stars for the excellent and fast response time from a 3 hour drive to a 1/2 hour flight. Without both stars and excellent cardioligists many more lives would be lost. So to the people that say a prescription did not get sent, it was most likely an administrative mistake. These cardiologists spend more time saving lives than any other surgeon in the hospital, and 1 day behind in 1 persons prescription is better than the death of one patient. So I am sure he had many other patients that are worse off than you.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Very nice, polite, patient, good listener, helpful, understandable, excellent cardiologist. My husband and I love him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

My Husband has been seeing Dr Dehghani for a few years. Thanks to him listening to us (Me & my daughter) when he was on call in Emerg, We wouldn't of found out just how sick our husband/father was. We see him every 6 months at the AC Heart clinic, He is a wonderful wonderful man! Thank you Dr. Dehghani for being so passionate about your speciality!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

An amazing doctor and an even more amazing person. Had the privilege to follow him as a student. Learned a lot from him - bedside manners, interventional cardiology, patient notes. A true role model of a cardiologist, and more so a doctor. His passion for his profession is seen in his work.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Truly, a wonderful man! We have been seen many specialists over the past 2 .5 years, and I can say with certainty that Dr. Dehghani was top notch! We met with him yesterday (at the General Hospital location) for my daughter's re-occurring medical issues and he was so personable, compassionate and down to earth. Our experience with him was excellent and I would recommend him without hesitation. From our interaction it is hard to believe anyone would have a bad experience, unless you brought it on yourself :) Thank you Dr. Dehghani !!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

one of the rudest individuals i have ever met. Treated me like absolute garbage. Very condescending, and unwilling to listen to the issues i was facing. very opinionated, and defensive if you ask why? or if you question his actions. God complex.... I have found another cardiologist that is compassionate and understanding to the issues that i am facing.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014