Ratings for Dr. Nick H. Gabriel

Dr.Gabriel is a very gifted surgeon that cares about each patients success. He is supported by a very helpful and knowledgeable staff

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr.Gabriel is a very knowledgable surgeon.He is also polite and funny as well which made me feel less nervous of my decision. His staff is very polite and helpful, they have info sessions that make all patients aware of the risks as well as the advantages of having any surgeries. I would recommend him to any family member of mine in need of his services.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Gabriel is professional, efficient and overall an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

dr gabriel is professional,and knowledgeable. he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Gabriel is a kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable surgeon any time of the day you need him he’s only a call away. The wait at his office has gotten so much better than a few years back. His staff seems to turn over to often though. . But his office staff is always kind, polite a knowledgeable as well. I can’t say enough good things about him. I tell everyone I know that needs a surgeon to go see him they will be very pleased with him. When I first started seeing him it was due to my insurance company only allowing me to see a "doctor of excellences" (which he is) I had in mind another doctor I wanted to see and was a little upset I couldn’t. Well it turned out to be the biggest blessing of my life. Thank you Dr. Gabriel

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Gabriel was very nice and very knowledgable. He helped me through the whole process. He is very caring.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

terrible dr. wastes yuur timedoes not care about patients callously abandons

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Doctor Gabriel is the kindest, most considerate surgeon I have ever met. His bedside manner is impeccable. He is extremely informative about the surgeries and answers any questions that I have each time I am in the office. The staff is fantastic and always helpful. They always get me in to see him on my time and schedule, not his. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone that I know without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

dr. is unaware or dishonest about amout of pain after laprascopic lap band surgery. says there is no pain. this is false there is pain and you can't take pain meds. first two days after surgery because you are not eating or drinking. Dr is totally insensitive to patients pain. Callous indifferent to patients needs does not communicate well totally indifferent and preoccupied

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

dr. claims there is no recovery time due to laproscopic surgery and small incisions. this is false ask anyone who has a lap band, problems are ongoing. this dr performs surgery on people with BMI's lower than nationally recognized standard(35 with co-morbidities and 40 without. Dr. performed on pt. with BMI of 28 in US.This dr. is unethical does not provide adequate care and follow up.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Nick H. Gabriel's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1994)