Ratings for Dr. Austin J. Ma

I agree he's not forthcoming. He seems very nice. The first time I was to see him though and have a bone marrow test, my daughter took me that day and it ended up he wasn't there and I got another doctor, who was arrogant and missed the first time with the bone marrow test and had to do it again, it was horrible, very painful. He also is leaving the the office because apparently he works out of many offices and decided to cut down, but my last appt, I was not told that until I had to call his office one day in regards to an appt and they told me he would not be there anymore. I wish he'd been up front with me at my appt and just told me that, I dislike doctors that don't tell you someone else will be handling you when you come. They are not organized at all.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

this is the worst doctor ever. He failed to tell us all the options and decided for us. He did nothing for my Mom when she was in pain and I had to get pain medication from her surgeon. The receptionist called me and when I asked if it was about my Mom's recent release from the hospital, she said no we need to cancel your appointment because the dr will be on vacation. He is one of the reasons my Mom is gone. Don't go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Austin J. Ma's Credentials

• Hebrew

• Kyongpook Natl Univ, Coll Of Med, Taegu, So Korea (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Georgia