Ratings for Dr. Brent MacDonald

I have been a patient of Dr. MACDONALD'S SINCE HE TOOK OVER FROM DR.BLACK , HE IS HONEST , A VERY GOOD DENTIST AND FRIENDLY.THE STAFF ARE THE BEST IN CALGARY.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Brent Macdonald was the worst dentist ive seen in years, he left me laying back in the chair with the rubber dam on feeling helpless and confused more than once while his assistant continually apologized then the next time i went in he made me feel very stupid simply by the way he was talking to me and finally when i took my kids in he did amalgam fillings on them without even asking me which i was not alright with so i then switched dentists just to have the amalgam replaced and instantly fealt way better at the new office. I will not recommend anyone to him he doesn't seem like he knows what hes doing!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I have been going to Dr. MacDonald for many years. The staff are fantastic and Dr. MacDonald is so calm and gentle. The direct billing to both my and my husband's insurance is so convenient.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I like the fact that Dr. MacDonald doesn't try to upsell for things I don't need. I'm not afraid to ask questions to make my smile better. He will be honest in saying you don't need something.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Macdonald has a welcoming personality and makes parents and kids feel at ease.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. MacDonald for many years, and he has made huge improvements to my teeth so I can now smile with confidence. They can direct bill to my insurance company so I don't need to pay up front, and his prices are very reasonable. The staff is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I no longer fear going to the dentist. They even have quilts to keep you warm if you find it cold. They go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Dr. MacDonald takes the time to make sure the dental work he does is excellent and of very high quality. I would highly recommend anyone to consider making Dr. MacDonald their family dentist!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

The best dentist. Very good at what he does and good manner. He gets that I may need to put things off due too insurance issues and budget. Friendly and professional. I have been to about 7 different dentists and he is my choice.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Has a nice practice in Marlborough. The staff are the best you can get and very friendly. Good value and extremely professional and proficient.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010