Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Stack

Dr. Stack and his staff are wonderful. They treat you like you are part of their family. After having my baby, I miss seeing them so often!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Dr. Stack and his staff are INCREDIBLE! He delivered my first child via emergency c section when i was 18. I absolutely adore his office staff!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Stack is truly the best!! He handled all 3 of my praganecies and was awesome every step of the way.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Stack delivered my twins 17 years ago and he has been my doctor every since. I Just love my doctor

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Another Dr. referred me to Dr. Stack and I've been very pleased. Personal, friendly & helpful.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I've been with Dr Stack for at least 15 years- he's the best- I follow him wherever he goes. His staff and office are fabulous.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Stack and his office staff is beyond Awesome! I love their professionalism and punctuality. I typically recommend all of my coworkers to him. He delivered my nephew and I loved his personality during my sisters appointment. He is now my Dr and I travel from Mississippi to see him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

He is amazing!!!! He was the best doctor I've ever had! So down to earth, funny and always answering/listening to all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I had an emergency and couldn't get an appointment with my regular GYN at MOGA but Dr. Stack had an available spot so I took it & I am so glad I did! He has been my doctor ever since!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Love everything about Dr Stack and his staff! He is the absolute best in Memphis!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Michael L. Stack's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med