Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Stack

Dr. Stack delivered my twins 17 years ago and he has been my doctor every since. I Just love my doctor

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Another Dr. referred me to Dr. Stack and I've been very pleased. Personal, friendly & helpful.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I've been with Dr Stack for at least 15 years- he's the best- I follow him wherever he goes. His staff and office are fabulous.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Stack and his office staff is beyond Awesome! I love their professionalism and punctuality. I typically recommend all of my coworkers to him. He delivered my nephew and I loved his personality during my sisters appointment. He is now my Dr and I travel from Mississippi to see him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

He is amazing!!!! He was the best doctor I've ever had! So down to earth, funny and always answering/listening to all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I had an emergency and couldn't get an appointment with my regular GYN at MOGA but Dr. Stack had an available spot so I took it & I am so glad I did! He has been my doctor ever since!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Love everything about Dr Stack and his staff! He is the absolute best in Memphis!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

The only physician I have ever been to that actually listens and addresses concerns. Switched from my previous Ob-Gyn after seeing Dr. Stack when I was unable to get an appointment and that was the best decision I ever made!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Best doctor I have ever been to. DR. Stack truly cares about his patients and their well being. You will never regret going to Dr. Stack!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Stacks delivered my first child and I loved every visit I had with him! He is very personable, down to earth, doesn't make you feel below him (like most MDs) will talk to you like your one of his relatives, answer all your question plus ask you questions you don't think to ask while in the office just to make sure you have a better understanding and to make sure you are taken care of! LOVE LOVE LOVE him and his staff!! highly recommend him S. Holland

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Michael L. Stack's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)