You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Stack

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Stacks delivered my first child and I loved every visit I had with him! He is very personable, down to earth, doesn't make you feel below him (like most MDs) will talk to you like your one of his relatives, answer all your question plus ask you questions you don't think to ask while in the office just to make sure you have a better understanding and to make sure you are taken care of! LOVE LOVE LOVE him and his staff!! highly recommend him S. Holland

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I am looking for Dr.Stack and where his new office is located.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Awesome physician! Down to earth and never a dull moment!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER, OUT OF ALL MY PHYSICIANS INCLUDING MY DENTIST!!! HE HAS A HEART OF GOLD. I HAVE NOT MET A DR WITH BEDSIDE MANNERS LIKE DR STACK WHAT A BLESSING. BEEN WITH HIM IN THE BEGINNING OF HIS PRACTICING, IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL. MS. DENNIS

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Switched to Dr Stack about a year ago and he's by far the best Dr I've been to!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Great experience. Can't believe I ever saw anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Amazing experience at his new location! He's smart and funny as always, but the new office is so relaxed, comfortable, and organized. especially compared to when he was with all those other doctors at his last practice. So glad I followed him!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Stack is the best doctor!! He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Michael L. Stack's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I have ever been to. DR. Stack truly cares about his patients and their well being. You will never regret going to Dr. Stack!"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Stacks delivered my first child and I loved every visit I had with him! He is very personable, down to earth, doesn't make you feel below him (like most MDs)..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am looking for Dr.Stack and where his new office is located. "

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome physician! Down to earth and never a dull moment!"

June 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "BEST DOCTOR EVER, OUT OF ALL MY PHYSICIANS INCLUDING MY DENTIST!!! HE HAS A HEART OF GOLD. I HAVE NOT MET A DR WITH BEDSIDE MANNERS LIKE DR STACK WHAT A BLESSIN..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Switched to Dr Stack about a year ago and he's by far the best Dr I've been to!"

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Can't believe I ever saw anyone else!"

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, feels right at home like I have known him all my life. He has delivered all my kids and absolutely love him!"

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience at his new location! He's smart and funny as always, but the new office is so relaxed, comfortable, and organized. especially compared to whe..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stack is the best doctor!! He really cares about his patients. "

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Treats you like family. From the moment you meet him, you instantly LOVE him. Make and appointment and see. You won't be disappointed!!!"

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stack is very personable and makes you feel like he genuinely cares about you. He is very knowledgeable and provides top notch care. "

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Stack by the way of an emergency visit & he was the only doctor who had an opening that day. I changed to him after that & followed him when he le..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has delivered our single, twins and triplets and there is no one else we would consider using or recommending to others. As friendly as he is knowledgeable!..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "absolutely amazing! genuine, caring, knowledgeable, funny, absolute best bed side manner! doesn't get any better than Dr. Stack! "

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stack and his staff are amazing. They are always available and so helpful. I have been a patient of Dr. Stack for over 12 years and cannot imagine entrustin..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Stack in 2008 after taking a home pregnancy test and needing to see a doctor to confirm. My regular doctor was on vacation and there was one doctor w..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Stack for over 10 years, I have followed him wherever he has practiced as there is no doctor you will ever find who cares more for his patie..."