Ratings for Dr. Suhas Haldipurkar

best eye hospital in mumbai/navimumbai excellent eye care and surgeries

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I went to Dr. Haldipurkar recently for my catract surgery after having heard about his impressive surgical skills from innumerable people. His eye institute - Laxmi Eye Institute is in Panvel which is an hr away from the main city of Mumbai. Although there are plenty of qualified eye surgeons in Mumbai, I was specifically told by many that I should take the effort of travelling to Panvel to get my eyes operated by Dr. Haldipurkar himself. It was worth every penny. It also notable to mention that he is backed by an excellent team of surgeons and support staff and his courteous, polite and friendly demeanor puts the patient immediately at ease. I now have excellent vision in my eye, and I'm planning my second eye surgery next month with him. Not only is he an excellent Doctor he is such a compassionate human being. I definitely give him a 10 on 10!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

After going to many other specialists,and having failed with improving my vision (I shall not take the names of the other doctors), Dr. SUhas Haldipurkar was like a God-sent angel. Not only did he repair the damage caused to my vision by the other doctors, but he restored my vision and its accuracy and clarity to exceptional results. I say this after having gone to almost 6 other surgeons in India, but he truly is the BEST.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

he is an excellent surgeon. we live in gujarat but flew all the way to mumbai to get the surgery done by him. he was every bith his worth we has heard from people. my father's vision was exceptional after his surgery. dr. haldipurkar is a very skilled surgeon, and extremely courteous. we are very happy with my father's surgery. his staff is also very friendly and approachable, and we are now taking my mother for her glaucoma operation as well as my dad's cataract to him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

A renowned doctor for cataract, my dad got operated for both the eyes and the operation was done extremely well. Am happy.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I want to let people know about a recent incident with my dad in India: He underwent glaucoma surgery a year ago in India. he got it done from a renowned eye specialist Dr Suhas Haldipurkar - who at that time we heard had an impeccable record. Turns out he is only a cataract specialist who decided to do the glaucoma surgery at extremely high price (I might add). It failed miserably and my dad has a worse vision than before. He saw this and put him on steroids which has made it more complicated. We couldn't get any other doctor to come out and say it until now when another doctor from shankar netralaya finally said that the operation was not done right. I know we should have done research, but where could we find any review unless someone like me puts it out there , right? I would appreciate if you could make sure this is well know and no one trusts this doctor for glaucoma surgery. Thanks

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010