Ratings for Dr. Shana Friedman

I must say I was not impressed by this Dr. I felt she was not comforting or caring...she was more pushy lots of attitude. She never gave me a follow up appt for my results instead the front desk lady told me my results and told me theres nothing more that this Dr could do and that she is reffering me to another specialsit. Whatever happen to the compassion and more so privacy? I was seen only once-after 3 hours in the waiting room and the appt only lasted for 15 quick mintues. I just felt so unwelcomed and it really made me feel like she didn't care to discuss what my results were....just really disappionted in her and I would never go back to her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

what an amazing doctor... she delivered all three of my children. se has always been inviting to me and has always made me feel comfortable. although i sometimes have to wait she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

This doctor is the worse doctor I have ever known. Not only was she cold as ice but didnt give a damn about my baby or myself. Her only concern was doing c-sections at a speedy rate and move onto the next, never seen her after the baby was born and I am lucky for the emergency staff who saved my baby because th doctor was to busy to see that my baby was in distress...her license should be revoked

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Amazing and supportive doctor!! Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

When I first saw Dr Friedman she was rather abrupt and seemed to be always in a hurry. The more I see her, the more 'warm' she became although if you are looking for a Dr to hold your hand or be pro-active, Dr Friedman is not your person. You have to get her attention and ask her the questions you want answers to - and even then she may not answer or tell you to wait til we cross that bridge. Her staff are ok - friendly but if you call and ask a question, don't expect a call back. The reception is like the gate keeper to the Dr. They have too many patients and the wait is always at least one hour+ for just 5mins with Dr Friedman.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

business like, did not warn about possible early labour, didn't visit at hospital after the birth.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010