Ratings for Dr. Werner Wester

I love Dr. Wester! I have seen him for 15 years now. I love his old school manners and he is compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

While Dr. Wester is not a BAD doctor, he is a bit 'old school' when it comes to modern gynecology and manners. When I was his patient, and I discovered my unborn son had Spina Bifida, he suggested that it would be too hard for me to handle and that I should get an abortion. While he successfully delivered ME, and I am sure he is competent in his practice, he is not very tactful. He's also always running behind on his appointments.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

He was the one who delivered my son. He was quiet and patient, i almost didn't know he was down there. He has a thick accent which can be hard to understand him, so you have to pay close attention. He is a little older, and he doesn't have a clean shaven appearance. I walked away with only natural tearing which needed a few stitches thanks to his knowledge of delivering babies. I believe it would have been worse without him. He can be a little late for scheduled appointments although. All in all, this is an okay doctor. He gave me a healthy beautiful son, so i am well pleased!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010