Dr. Graham Allen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Graham Allen

Dr. Allen has been to me above the general idea of a professional dentist. He held up the human and the health services manners. Very honest and educational. Would help build human and warm atmosphere. Without the traditional exaggerations. It has been comfortable and relaxed experience. With no problems whatever in workmanship or rates.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I recently moved to Scarborough and needed a new dentist. At my first visit with Dr. Allen he discovered that what I thought was a migraine headache was really a problem with my bite. He fixed that at my second visit with some small adjustments to my bite. The headaches that I had for years were gone the next day.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Thank you to Dr. Graham Allen and the exceptional team at Dentistry on Ellesmere. My families repeat experience over a span of 20 years is consistently excellent. My 2 children most recently having braces is a testament to the efficiency and effectiveness of high quality service provided by Dr. Allen and his dedicated team. My children had heard so many stories of braces being a horrible experience and taking years before they are removed. Dr. Allen assessed each of my children who had completely different issues both requiring braces. Both have come through the braces experience with minimal pain and dramatic results in record time. Thank you Dr. Allen for always helping us to clearly understand what is required and giving us the most effective, efficient and cost effective options for our dental needs. From the always friendly booking of appointments (Thank you Vera), kind reminders, to the (in my opinion) truly relaxing teeth cleanings (Thanks Michelle!) to the various dental procedures my family has needed through the years. We truly appreciate the very high standard of honest and very friendly service. We have better smiles because of you! I have no hesitancy in recommending Dr. Allen's services to friends and family. Anyone looking for a great dentistry need look no further book your appointment with confidence. With Gratitude Smolcic Family :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have been a patient at dentistry on ellesmere for the last five years without any regrets. Dr Allen is a very knowledgeable, kind and patient person, every procedure that I had done was throughly explained to me so I had the knowledge of what really was happening to my teeth. Dr Allen and his staff members are highly qualified trained professionals that has always treated me with the same level of kindness and respect at each visit, I have recommended many people to Dentistry On Ellemere and will continue to do so in the future.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

After my first visit i had tears of joy ,dr allen had a plan for short term and long term,after approx 4 visits my smile was back.very happy with his work and chair side manors.100 percent satisfaction.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

The staff working at this dental office are amazing. Michelle gives the absolute best cleanings, so gentle but thorough at the same time. Vera the office manager is always helpful and does her best to ensure you are pleased and satisfied with all services. I was also pleased with the fillings and occlusal adjustments done by Dr. Allen to help with my lock jaw issues, I havent had my jaw lock ever since!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

After my dentist retired without notice, never realized how hard it was to find a dentist after 35 years of being with one dentist. Finally I found a dentist who is caring and willing to listen to my concerns and did amazing job on my teeth and smile and the staff is also amazing and also had a cleaning on my teeth, what a great job. THANK YOU SO MUCH ZC

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Allen has been caring for my teeth for more than 20 years. I have found Dr. Allen and all his staff to be very helpful, always gracious, extremely knowledgeable and highly professional. I never have to wait even if I'm early and I'm always greeted with a pleasant smiling staff team member. All procedures are explained in easy to understand language and if I have any questions (they always ask me if I have any questions), they are addressed in detail, so I have a very high comfort level. I have never experienced any pain or discomfort. I would certainly recommend Dr. Allen and his staff to my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I had many visits there and I strongly believe the manager Vera needs to be fired. At first when my family and I were looking around for a dentist she was extremely kind and courteous. Upon our 3 visits, we were not greeted as first time clients, and there seemed to be quite a bit of tension between the office manager (vera) and the dentist.I was not comfortable. In fact I called many times and Vera was receptionist at the time answered my questions very rudely and to be honest her professional attire was pretty much absent. Our family has not gone back to Dr Allen ...professionalism doesn't just happen the first time, it is forever and builds. As he was in the chair they were discussing personal life related issues and most of the time when I had called to speak with Vera (office manager) she was absent and always in a meeting with Dr Allen. I get calls on coming back and it feels they cater more to their longer clients than new clients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

His chairside manner is second to none. Always explains what he is doing, confirms I am confortable and ALWAYS painless. I never experience discomfort.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Graham Allen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Graham Allen attended the University of Western Ontario for a Bachelor of Science Degree and went on to the University of Toronto where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery. Since graduating in 1980 Dr. Allen has practiced in Scarborough. As a general dentist he provides care in all areas of dentistry but especially enjoys orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1976)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 1980)