Ratings for Dr. Angela Ngo

Told me all my symptoms were because of my weight (primary concluded weight gain was a symptom) told me that my tsh wasn't bad. The nodules in my neck were on my thyroid and not lymph nodes and nothing to worry about though radiology said lymph nodes and para thyroid She completely blew me off

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I was very impressed with how quickly Dr Ngo identified the symptoms I had as a pituitary tumor. I have seen several doctors about over the years with the same complaints and was given medication/treatment for each symptom, but none saw the big picture. Instead of feeling like I was seen as a hypochondriac, I felt I was being taken seriously. She is great at explaining things and thorough with testing.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Nog is an excellent doctor. She takes time with me, and is an extremely good listener. Also does not keep you coming back again & again for no reason. It can be tough sometimes to get an appointment with her in a timely manner, but to me that just indicates that she is well liked and very much in demand. That is not a bad thing.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Very thorough. Checked my feet , ankles, skin condition. Took time and answered my questions, reviewed my A1C and my numbers for the last 2 weeks. I feel she does a magnificent job. This is my 2nd Endocrinolgist and she is great

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr Ngo is extremely caring and spends a lot of time talking to me. I do not feel rushed. She answers all my questions and is extremely knowledgeable. Her staff is also very responsive and fast to call back.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

She will do the A1C and look at your numbers. But no plans or disscusion on how you are feeling. Then if all ok sys see you in 6 months/

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I would rate this doctor ''no.1'' in The worst Endocrinologist in Minnesota! After my MD referred me to her to control my tsh level after being diagnosed with a condition called hypothyroidism, I was very worried. I just had found out that I was pregnant after a miscarriage, so it was really important for me to have my tsh level in normal range ASAP!! I told her about my condition and she told me that I didn't needed a higher dose of levothyroxine, just did a bloodtest thats all, and told me to come back after a month for a bloodtest. In the meanwhile my tsh level went up to 12.22 (normal range goes up to 5.0!!)Was feeling terrible, and eventually miscarried again. She didn't took my situation serious, so now I learned my lesson, I researched for a new Endocrinologist and found a great one, thank God!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Angela Ngo's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)

GHI