Ratings for Dr. Ralph A. Teed

Office was dirty, wasnt very friendly. Over charged on EVERYTHING! insisted on a full mouth x- ray and 165.00 per tooth extraction. Left office and went to dr. Chunn- total was 360.00 clean painless and done in 30 minutes! That included x ray, nitro. Gas, 2 extractions and.clean and friendly service!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Very friendly staff and atmosphere. I have visited to get my teeth cleaned and they have x-rayed for free to see if everything was ok. We have seen that next to one of my old fillings tooth started to decay again. I will be visiting soon the get that taken care of. Dr. Teed was very friendly and visits every patient even if you went there just for a simple thing like cleaning.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Teed said i had dry socket after he pulled a tooth. I went back twice and he said it was dry socket and told me it would get better on its own. He left a root in and would not ever take an x-ray to; see. I would not recomend him to anyone. I had to ay out of my own pocket to get it took care of because my insurance would not cover it.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010