Ratings for Dr. Fawwaz Humayun

Very rude bedside manner. He told me that since I was a medi-cal patient, and that since he could find no diagnosis, that I fall into the category of "One of the poor unfortunate ones." And I would have to be discharged immediately. When I asked my nurse if he could come back and answer a few questions for me, she told me "No, he refuses to come back and see you. He also had promised me that he would call my medical insurance company, to make sure that they covered a prescription drug he was prescribing me, which he never did, and I believe he never intended on doing in the first place. This man does not even deserve to be called a Doctor. Not only does he "look down his nose" at you, and seem to think that he is better than anyone else, He is a bald faced liar, without enough of a human presence about him to give you the time of day, much less than try to diagnose and treat a medical problem that you might have. If you are a member of the Facey Medical Group, here in Newhall, Beware!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Fawwaz Humayun's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mission Hills, CA