Ratings for Dr. Lorin J. Freedman

My name is Pamela. I commenced treatment for a concussive headaches and PTSD with Dr. Freeman, the competent Neurologist that was extremely attentive to my neurological needs. His assessment and care was absolutely stellar and I miss his intrinsic attentiveness to medical concerns. Although, upon my initial evaluation with Dr. Freeman, I misinterpreted his mannerism as stoic and somewhat melancholy. My assessment of Dr. Freeman was far from what proved to be a doctor with exceptional listening skills who was critically intuitive to my neurological suggestiveness. From my inferences, he displayed and affected every neurological intervention that was essential to my care. From his professional insight and the applicable medicinal remedials that he prescribed, my medical condition was significantly minimized. Since his relocation to Tennessee, I feel like a damsel in distress. Not because I have not sought neurological care from a competent Neurologist. I just miss Dr. Freeman.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Co-pay amount = $10.00. Office was very pleasant and comfortable. I registered and was told exactly what to expect. I was admitted at my appointment time. I received a thorough exam in a reasonable amount of time. The results were explained to me (the good part and the bad part). All my questions were answered and my options were explained. The doctor and staff were very competent and made a bad injury much better.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Lorin J. Freedman's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)