Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Jacobs

Have beeb going to Dr. Jacobs for years. Since the new dentist took over I haven't been impressed. Trouble making appointments for my kids all on the same day as not to have to take off numerous days from work. Never getting a reminder postcard or phone call to make 6 month appointment. Receptionist is not very friendly nor helpful. I miss Sue (may she rest in peace). Only good things to say about the best hygienist ever - Trish. I remember talking about her kids from baby.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

After being a patient for nearly over 2 years, I never expected to be treated the way I did when I missed one of my appointment. Dr Jacobs' secretary calls me and tells me that I have to pay them 75$ for missing an appointment. I went back the same day to apologize but Dr Jacobs did not take it the right way and said he doesn't need my business anymore and I had to pay him 75$ to get my file transferred to another dentist.The staff was always unfriendly and unhelpful and I am glad I switched to another dentist.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010