Ratings for Dr. John T. Wells

Best ortho I have been to. Personable and cared about me.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

This Doctor was the best doctor I have ever been to. He was fast and so unbelievably friendly. He genuinely cared about my recovery and was always checking in on me. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

THIS DR. COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HIS PATIENTS! We were on time for our appointment. Took care of the paperwork and co-pay. We were told that patients were seen in the order that they arrived. Many people arrived after we did. We waited a total of 90 minutes to see the dr. After about 80 min. I asked the assistant how long the wait would be from here. She said she would let him know. After she reminded him, he still stood in an alcove next to our room talking to a PT about cinnamon rolls and square footage of another building. He heard me talk to his assistant about the time yet we waited another 10 min. then left. We went to the front desk to get our co-pay refunded. All the other patients that were there after us were GONE! During that time, the dr. didn't have the balls to come out and apologize to us. He hid behind the corner until we left (I looked back as we were leaving and saw him come out from his hiding place). This Ortho needs to grow HIMSELF a spine.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. John T. Wells's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in American Fork, UT