Ratings for Dr. David W. Suholet

I saw "Dr." Suholet over several years. I found him to be apathetic and uncaring. Once he told me that when he got out of medical school he considered becoming an orthopedic surgeon but that they are the dumb jocks of the medical community. He has the dumb part down cold. His eyes glazed over every appointment after asking me how I'd been for the last few months. He was clearly not listening. And the last 2 times I saw him, he wrote out my prescriptions incorrectly. Twice in a row. The last time, I called in my refill of cymbalta and went to pick it up only to find that he had failed to put refills on my prescription. Te pharmacist called his office to correct his mistake only to be told I would have to see him to get my refill. I was leaving town early the next morning so I called my MD to get a refill. As I understand it, there is some danger in being suddenly cut off from medications like this. His carelessness and callousness are inexcusable in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Worst MD in Atlanta.. Extremely unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I have been getting treatment for depression for over 16 years, and this doctor is one of the worst I have ever encountered. When he decided I needed to be hospitilized, he wrote it on my bill and said schedule your next appointment when you get out. That was it - no recommendations on what hospital to go to or anything. He sent me out the door like he had just told me to work on my communication skills - like it was no big deal. After I got out of the hospital, he actually suggested I go on dissability. I was completely insulted. It scares me to think that there might be suicidal patients relying on him for help right now. I felt he couldn't care any less about my treatment, and I was so depressed that I couldn't even stand up for myself and question him. I wish there was a way to hold doctors like him accountable for their actions. If you are looking for serious help, Dr. David Suholet is definitely not the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Where do I start! I have a degree in pharmacology and on the recommendation of a friend I went to see Mr. Suhoelt. I refer to him as Mr. Suholet because his doctorate only goes as far as a piece of paper. He has almost no knowledge of pharmacology, clearly demonstrated in my two meetings with him. This is extremely dangerous as he believes that he knows what he is talking about! If I would have followed his recommendations I would have ended up dead or in a coma. He is only in this business for money. After paying him $160 cash he kicked me out of his office before the fifteen minutes was even up. I could go on and on. PLEASE AVOID THIS SINISTER MAN AT ALL COSTS! I am reporting him to the AMA today for his negligence and danger as someone that "practices" medicine.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I just fired him after seeing him for 3 years. During that time, I developed tremors that got steadily worse, anxiety that got worse, and I wound up in the mental hospital. He just told me I should go on disability instead of helping me. He seems friendly and helpful at first, but quickly becomes condescending and uncaring.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. David W. Suholet's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1985)

Tufts