Ratings for Dr. EZRA D. Cohen

Dr. Ezra Cohen is a brilliant physician! I ask questions until I get answers. Dr. Cohen gives me answers about my health. I trust Dr. Cohen's advice completely. Excellent physician.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I needed Dr. Cohen's medical advice regarding a very unsettling symptom that cropped up out of the blue -- and which I thought could be a side effect of my neurologic medication. Yet, he neglected to return my phone calls and refused see me! Finally I went to the ER, where I learned I was in a precarious situation - DUE TO THE NEURO MEDICINE. My advice: Don't rely on him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

If I met this man on the street I would guess his occupation was a lawyer. Very condescending, scoffed at your symptoms and complaints. He was simply bored and just wanted you to go to his sleep clinic. Very defensive if you say - but I saw my Primary last week and my BP was no where close to your reading. Can't believe he is in the top 10 neurologists in the DC area *sigh* Our health care system is very broken. Profits over well-being and healing.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Excellent. Kind, patient and very thorough. Sincere and takes the time to make sure you understand what is happening.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. EZRA D. Cohen's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2001)