Ratings for Dr. Dawn S. Miles

Said my toe needed to be cut off and turns out it didn't .

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

My mom is a patient of Dr Miles and she was recommended for a procedure which she nor I was familiar with. I called requesting to speak with Dr Miles and to my surprise, within 2 mins she was on the phone providing more detailed information.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I have ledderhose disease. I truly appreciate Dr. Miles' compassion and knowledge and skill.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

In response to the prior comment: On the date in question I was out of town attending a medical seminar. During my absence out of the office, my staff is instructed to direct patients having problems to their primary care doctor or ER rather than risk their condition worsening while waiting for my return. The true helpfulness of my staff in trying to get the patient help as soon as possible should have been viewed so by the patient writing that comment. My staff can not, and should not, EVER dispense medical advice over the phone, as requested by this person. And in recommending referral elsewhere during my week long absence they were doing the best possible for the patient. Apparently, they did not see it as it was meant to be. I certainly hope the person's condition has improved, it is always our goal help our patients to the best of our ability.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Called for advice because of a flare-up and spread of foot problem. Was advised to go to emergency room or primary care physician. Problem may be related to a nerve entrapment problem which could possibly become worse without treatment. This staff/doctor DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Dawn S. Miles's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AHC