Ratings for Dr. Claire L. Templeman

I thought she was a good OB/Gyn and very easy to talk to. Very prompt.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

worst experience ever.. Do not recommend to anyone.....

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Horrible! Funded by a pharma company! Told I most likely had ovarian & uterine cancer hidden in 8 endometriomas. She rolled her eyes & would sigh when asked questions, scheduled me for ovarian surgery. Kids would never happen. This is nuts no matter how recommended this woman was, rescheduled the surgery & went for a 2nd opinion. Guess what, I was pregnant & if I had the scheduled surgery this nutbag would have aborted my kid. New doctor, now seen on a national med show these days said "this is bad medicine" & "why do you have a non disclosure from XYZ pharma company in your file?". Never signed even though I'd been asked directly by Templeman twice. Forgot I'd rescheduled the surgery so when I was contacted to come in for my pre-op appt I said I'd like a call back to tell the doctor I was pregnant. Do you think I ever heard from this woman? NO! Shameful. Today I have the most amazing daughter. Please remember the medical world is big business. Please don't go see this woman.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

She is very knowledgeable but she is always busy and doesn't spend time and listen to you

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

the WORST doctor for me that life could bring me; she didnt listen; decided what SHE thought was best; scared me out of surgery because I was a high risk surgery; i don't think she knew much about how to help my endometriosis at the stage I was; she couldn't even determine what stage of Endometriosis I was in; put me on medication that never workded; gave me no hope and less help. i hope she goes out of practice unless she changes the way she operates and deals with this very intense disease.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010