Ratings for Dr. John Hassett

I have just had my first consultation with Dr. Hassett and I could not be more impressed. I feel like I must have been in a time warp, back to the good old days I never knew, when doctors took time with their patients. I was welcomed in by a receptionist who knew my name because I was the next patient. She invited me to sit beside her as she took my insurance details and then sent me back to the waiting area. I was the only one in the waiting room. Dr. Hassett, just before my appointment time, walked his previous patient to the door and welcomed me in by name. He spent a tremendous amount of time taking my medical history and evaluating the test results I brought to him. He is kind, calm, thoughtful, patient and happily answers all questions and concerns. While he is very warm, he does not sugar coat the information but deals with the facts honestly and in a helpful way. I feel very confident I have found a great doctor to help me with my situation. I am extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I think Dr.Hassett has a great personality, a very good bed side manner. He was very thorough during my first visit to ensure he had a complete history of my problems. I was very surprised with the amount of time he took during my visits. I never feel rushed during my visits. I definately feel as though i'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. John Hassett's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Hempstead, NY