Ratings for Dr. Michael Biddulph

Amazing doctor! I was diagnosed with a very rare form of sarcoma and my family doc referred me to Dr. Biddulph. I'm so happy that I went to him. He was punctual, knowledgeable, amazing bedside manner and we are over the moon happy with him. He worked together with a plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven Morris, both at the QE2, and together, they are the dream team. He'll b e following me for the next 5 years until we can 100% certain say my cancer is behind me. No matter what, I have full faith in his abilities. Best surgeon ever!!! AND his secretary Jessica is a doll.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Nova Scotians are fortunate to have an Orthopaedic Surgeon with Dr. Biddulph's background and experience. He is an excellent surgeon with strong interpersonal skills. He is very informative in his diagnosis, comforting in his assessment of the way forward and very skilled in the performance of surgical procedures.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I've had this Dr. for almost nine years, two knee replacements later and still have a good relationship with him, now the hips.Very lucky to have found such a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Biddulph, Irene and all of the team have made a very long and painful process that much easier to bear. Even when the doctor is called away for an emergency, he comes straight back into the clinic with a encouraging word and a smile on his face. We feel very fortunate & blessed to have been referred to this amazing man.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I would like to thank Dr Biddulph and his team for the work they did on me. They get a 5 star rating from me and I would recommend them especially if u are nervous about doctors like me. Thanks for a great job. Steve Lane

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Biddulph and his secretary were both very accommodating when my Oncologist sent a referral for a biopsy. Both very pleasant and compassionate in dealing with me. Thank you both.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr Biddulph was my surgeon last summer when I broke my fibula. I was terrified I needed surgery and after meeting him and his staff I knew I was in great hands! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr biddulph is the best surgeon you could ever have i was a diffucult pactient a dr could have i had intense fear of surgery he performed a full hip replacement on me in june 2015 he put all my fears to rest this man gave me my life back. If you have the oppertunity to have dr biddulph as your surgeon you wont be disappointed . thank you dr biddulph for giving me a pain free life.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Just completed very successful, full hip replacement surgery on February 25th. Very pleased with the whole experience from pre admin to release. Nurse in unit indicated it was one of the neatest cleanest incisions. Looking forward to the remainder of my recovery. I do think that Irene has a difficult and thankless job but she handled my conversations very well.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I am forever grateful for all Dr. Biddulph has done for me. He has performed quite a few procedures on me and has never been anything less than wonderful with each visit. I only wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016