Ratings for Dr. Rekha Soni

So I transferred from a different doctor to her because I wanted a lady doctor and she is awful. I suffer from depression and she doesn't even care. She's so stone cold. I went to visit another doctor and they gave me questionnaires and stuff to fill out to understand my symptoms better so she could prescribe me the right antidepressants and not just be guessing like dr soni was. Doesn't care about her patients at all.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Great Doctor always able to see her patients. Has done an absolutely wonderful job taking care of my grandmother!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I have been going to her for about 2 years now. She is a very nice lady and you can tell that she does care about her patients, I have fond that in the past year or so she has been rushing her appointments a little bit, also Im not liking that she tries drugs before doing test. I find that she is an understanding lady and these are problems that you could tell her (witch I will next time I need an appointment). At the end she is a very kind lady that does know a lot and I would deffenetly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr.Soni is in my corner. I couldn't find an MD in Sherwood Park. It is worth the drive to Ermineskin Clinic I admire her Competence,TLC, I feel blessed to have found Dr,Soni.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Absolutely awful . Been complaining of chest pain for 2 years all i get it here take this pill . Too many meds subscribed and not looking into the issue

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Too focused on one issue at a time, resulting in prescribing wrong medication due to another issue I have. Don't mention things you've heard from others or read on internet. Puts you in her bad books instantly.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR,VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE,CARING AND LISTENS TO OUR PROBLEMS VERY PATIENTLY...........VERY HELPFUL ,PUNCTUAL.I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF SATISFIED.THANX DOCTOR

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I have been twice to this doctor, she has spent less than two minutes for each visit and not diagnosing me properly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Her care made a huge difference in my Mum's quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

She really cares about her patients and she takes the time to listen to our complaints. She is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011