Ratings for Dr. Matthew A. Bennett

I trusted this doctor when I first met him. I have trust issues in general and live with PTSD. Recently I've found out that the office has been lying about things and being inaccurate. Will only take patients with health insurance that can afford him, otherwise he just sends a nurse to see you eventhough you specifically requested to see the doctor himself. Stay away from this Doctor there are plenty of bad reviews and if there's any good reviews about this doctor then it's a paid shill practice to make him look good. So far I know plenty of patients of this doctor who now hate him for the way he treats everyone. Only answers to 1%

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I honestly don't know what these other reviews are talking about??? Dr. Bennett is the BEST Dr I've ever had!!! He's extremely dedicated and is a Dr that looks at a holistic approach to solve a health problem first instead of pushing a whole lot of pharmaceutical drugs like many other Dr's. The only negative about him and his practice is that his staff is horrible which inturn makes him look bad. He's a great Doc.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

By far the WORST doctor iv ever had!!! Will give you any medication you want without any x-rays or MRIs. Then once your hooked on oxycottin or fentonyl he will cut you off and proceed to have you participate in his suboxone program. My feince was in his suboxone program then one day when she was 600 mioles away at work they called and said she neded to be there in a hr. for a med count or they where going to drop her, if you want a serious pill pushing doctor this is the guy for you, i went there and got oxycottin witout even a pharmacy printout, over a span of about 14 months i went there gettin oxys and gave dirty urines EVERY time and still got them. If you go to a doctors office and they have a on site depensery there pill pushers and will ruin your life, STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIABLE FROM THIS MAN!!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

he was very unsympathetic to my chronic pain. he also proceeded to refer to me as an addict and told me I needed to lose weight and tried to sell me his diet shots at $250.00 a shot! would only give my meds if i lost weight each visit. not willing to be humiliated any further i left his practice.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010