Ratings for Dr. Silvio Inzucci

Possibly the most pompous doctor I have ever encountered. He completely misdiagnosed me (I found out later that a key test was not performed correctly). He spent so little time with me that I'm not surprised..leaving most of the work-up to a resident. However, I'm still shocked that this guy works at Yale and got everything so wrong, and refused to listen when I wasn't getting any better. Saw a new doc, got treated, and am doing fine now. My case wasn't standard, but heck, that's why I went to Yale in the first place!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Not a good listener. Reviewed MRI and blood test results, but when I shared my symptoms didn't believe me and made statements like" I don't know why that is happening." or "Maybe your hypothalumus is damaged, I will have to think about that" and without any explanation schedule an appointment in 6 months without any follow through regarding my hypothalumus or symptoms. I also sent a friend to him who had a pituitary tumor and was having complications. He told her she was fine, even though she shared a lot of symptoms. She saw a different doctor a month later, the other doctor persude different testing after listening to her symptoms and it was found that she had type II diabetes and her iron count was a 2! I felt like things were black and white with him and if it didn't fit neatly into the testing results, the symptoms you shared didn't matter and wouldn't be investigated further. What a shame.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010