Ratings for Dr. Arinder Malik

I really like the clinic and Dr. Malik, she is very patient and takes her time to analyse all the details, has very systemized method of analysing the patient. The staff is very helpful in terms of follow up. I can only recommend her :))

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

My daughter was in Joe brant for a month after she was born. I could choose from about 8 doctors that had seen her in that time to be our pedatrican an I choose her. She made me at ease with what was going on took the time to comfort me as we all our months an being in a hospital is stressful. One thing everyone has to deal with is doctors not being on time specially in a hospital setting there are times of babies that need her attention an some in worst situations then mine we have seen her all through my daughter growth through the first year she told me I no longer need to see her but at anytime I need a checkup with her just to call an make the appointment. I found her approach with babies to be very gentle an soothing as a mother I would recommend her. People need to understand she is a doctor with formal training an everyone thinks they know better cause of Google or other parents saying What's wrong with there child. Anyways I have read a lot of complaints on here an a lot of them I believe are invalid. She is a very caring women she would not be in hospitals of she wasn't good at her job an doctors cancel appointments they get sick too or their children get sick they are normal ppl as well Dr Malik is a good doctor an I would recommend her !!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Had an appointment for our son, when I showed up for appointment the office staff informed us we the Dr had a meeting and wasn't available. Turns out she was in, I was rushed into room, no history on the babies condition was asked and I was rushed out. No care or consideration given to our son, seems like patients are an inconvenience for this Paediatrician. Would not recommend this Dr at all.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Absolutely terrible doctor who made recommendations that could have seriously harmed our child. She didn't take the time for a proper assessment or make any recommendations that would actually help us. Thankfully we're now being seen by a good ped. Please, if you're not satisfied with Dr. Malik keep advocating for your child as she seems to unwarrantably dismiss serious issues.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Wonderful Doctor. Kind and caring. She has been an enormous help to our son.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Malik was and is extremely thorough and resourceful in her diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing patient care of both of my children. She spends valuable time with each of my children at every appointment, and has a good rapport with them; it is evident that each child's mental, physical, and emotional health and well-being is her primary focus. (I have two children who have been patients of Doctor Malik's for almost three years now.) She has always been very professional, punctual, accessible (easy to reach and schedule appointments with); her staff are friendly, courteous, and very helpful. Doctor Malik strikes me as an extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, and experienced doctor, inspiring the confidence and trust of children and parents alike. Prescribing medication was the very last option that she even considered, after ensuring that all other methods/options for treatment had been considered, tried, and evaluated. She was thorough in her explanation of all of the possible risks and benefits involved, and continues to closely monitor the ongoing progress of each child (excellent follow-up). She always takes her time in speaking with me, to address any and all concerns and questions that I have, with patience and understanding. I very highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This dr is quick to throw medication at kids and doesn't take the time to make an accurate diagnosis. Also frequently cancels and no shows as if our time isn't valid. I am no dr but I am a person.

Submitted October 2, 2014

I have nothing good to say about Dr.Malik. my son was hospitalized last march for a condition not yet diagnosed. We were referred to her care. After months of my son being in pain nothing was happening. I had to pretty much beg for her to request test ect. Waited and disappointed is my overall opinion of her. On our last appointment with her she asked me if he was copying a family member...mimicking them. I said no...of course not. Then she asked him directly if he was faking it to avoid school ect. I told her he was a At student whom had plenty of friends and my son added that he loved school and hated missing it due to this condition- he started crying and we walked out and never went back.We have transferred care and the new Dr. We see ask about a paticular series of tests/ xrays results I said we haven't had them and he coukdnt believe it

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I think these positive ratings on here are completely made up. There is no chance that this doctor could get these reviews. My child has been seeing this doctor for a year and I've had nothing but trouble. She is often confused, disorganized, and disinterested in actually seeing or speaking with my child. My child was diagnosed with ADHD by this doctor without her having a conversation with my child. I could type endlessly about my difficulties from her tone during our meetings to her complete memory lapses about my child's health within a minute of discussing it and from meeting to meeting. It truly blows my mind that there are people receiving adequate help for this doctor. I must really be getting the short end of the stick...ever single time I see her.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I am from brantford and I have been seeing Dr.Malik for 7 years now. I am pleased with the care and attention that she has provided my family.I like that she has responded to all my questions even on her personal time. When we were oing through the worst of my situation she even gave me her cell number so I could reach her at any time. I have delt with 3 other doctors in my home town but it is worth my time to travel to see her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012