Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Julian

This doctor does not listen. He came into the examination room and made no greeting just went straight to the paperwork. One of the worse bed side manners I had seen from a doctor in a long time. When I told him that I had consulted with my GP about the medical problem and also gone online to the Mayo Clinic research diagnoistic tool, well, let's just say he seemed a bit defensive about the Mayo Clinic part. He was not willing to discuss treatments in any detail and when I mentioned some experimental treatments that the Mayo Clinic was using he walked odut of the room and put my patient folder in the slot outside the door. Ask I was talking with him about possible treatments, he just walked off. It was almost comical. I was diplomatic about mentioning the Mayo Clinic and was not pushy at all. He just seemed out of it and rushed to the next appointment he had. This reflects badly on the him and medical care. He might be just be to set in his ways to want to learn how to listen.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Robert S. Julian's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup