Ratings for Dr. Kristi Karambolova

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I was told by Dr.Kristi when my Son had an itchyness in his hand that he has chickenpox which made me to scare alot as i had a 2 months baby too at that time. She did not ask to come again for consultation to confirm whether its chickenpox and never called back to confirm it. As I am not a specialist in this, I got scared and worried about my children. After a week or so I found a bug in his car seat which caused this itchyness and when I cleaned my house completley. His itchyness all have gonna. None of us in the house got infected by chicken pox. The reason I am informing you all is, Even if Doc's say its something. Please confirm it again. As I had a bad time with her. She did not do her job on that day for my child.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Karambalova is very personable - but probably she would be a better friend than a doctor. In her point of view, chamomile tea is the answer to all problems - if the world only knew! She talks too much and doesn't listen enough to her patients. Would have appreciated just honesty over platitudes.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Karambolova is a very unstable person whose approach and behavior are strongly influenced by her mood. If she is in a good mood, she is nice and positive. However, if she is in a bad mood, she is rude, impatient, and rather unhelpful. She often does not take you seriously, makes insulting jokes about your condition, and even makes fun of your complaints. I am definitely not recommending her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Every time I have an appointment I have to wait from 30 minutes to 1,5 hours. She is always behind the schedule and running late. Yes, she is a nice doctor, but doesn't take your issues seriously, saying that it happens but she doesn't know why, that people are different and their level of sensitivity is different. She has 3 - 4 people waiting in different rooms at the same time and she is trying to get rid of them as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

She is very good doctor. She was the only one who gave right advises in really difficult situation. I am glad I meet her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I trust her completely. I know she is always there for me and my family. The doctor and her staff are competent, professional, yet friendly, and make you feel welcomed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Doesn’t have enough knowledge to make important decisions. I was set up for 4 months without diagnose and treatment and without letting me go to work. Because She didn't know what was wrong with me I couldn't get my insurance benefits and in same time She was afraid to sign the paper I needed to go back to work. Don't recommend it if you have something else then flu or cold.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Dr. Karambolova is one of the rear people you can find in Toronto. She has a very positive approach when meeting new people. She is the only doctor I have met so far willing to help my entire family. She returned back to me the confidence in the knowledge and professionalism of our doctors. It is so important for people to feel that their doctor is there to help them and not because he needs to pay his/her bills. We are not a number. We are people with different needs and when a doctor is caring and supportive people will tell their friends and they will take care of the doctors bills. I strongly recommend people who are not happy with their family doctor to visit Dr. Karambolova.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010