Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Gray

Dr. Gray suggested Restylane when I made an a first time Botox appointment. It was the best decision I have made thus far regarding skin care. I feel like it has taken 10 years off my 49 year old face. The best part of this instant results is that it will last 5 years! I highly recommend first and foremost is Dr. Gray and second if you’re tired of looking tired this procedure is for you!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Dr. Gray is by far the best facial plastic surgeon in town! His injection skills are amazing! Trust that he will give you the best treatments for incredible prices;) I highly recommend his multiple Sciton procedures as well! They are life changing;)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. Robert Gray's response
Your referrals are a meaningful compliment. We love to hear from our happy patients. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for choosing MD Laser Spa.

Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr Gray and his staff are wonderful! They are talented, experienced, professionals, and oh so very nice!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Robert Gray's response
Our work is our passion which makes it feel like a gift. Thank you for taking note of our talented staff, we will be sure to share your kind review with them.

Submitted May 23, 2019

Love Dr. Gray very personable not to mention he did my beautiful filler on my lips . The staff is so sweet and they treat everyone like they’re family

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Robert Gray's response
We love our wonderful patients and appreciate your kind review. Thank you for choosing MD Laser Spa for your care.

Submitted May 23, 2019

I went to the spa for botox. The nurse Maruska was very skilled and I am highly satisfied with my treatment. I am referring everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Robert Gray's response
Glad to hear you had a great experience. Dr. Gray and his select staff are all very experienced and are not new or just starting. Thanks for your kind words. No rookies here!

Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr Grays unskilled hands took from me 3 years, as i have had to endure 7 separate surgeries to try and correct the mess that he left me with!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Robert Gray's response
I do not know who you may be and to my knowledge, have not had a patient with this reported result. As a dual board-certified facial plastic surgeon with over 20 years of experience I have never caused harm to my patients. If you would like to discuss your concerns with me, so that I may properly respond, please call the office.

Submitted October 19, 2015