Ratings for Dr. Sev Falcomer

Dr. Falcomer made me forget my fear of dental work! His staff is excellent and friendly and I continue to drive quite a distance to see him because he is the best!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Falcomer has been my Dentist since I had teeth. He is the best! Love love love him and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I had some work done by Dr. Sev Falcomer. It was to replace a crown he put in several years ago. Had the work done. It took him 18 minutes to put in. Previous visit was to remove the old one. After a week I went back because of the pain. He tried to fix it. Did not do a good job. He rushes everything. I went to another dentist and at at addition expense he fixed the problem. I would not recommend this dentist. He is too intense and hurried in what he does.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

The da Vinci of Dentists! I had avoided dental work for 15 years because of an acute phobia of dentists but when my capped tooth fell apart, I reluctantly limped into Dr. Falcomer's office. I was worried because I had had very bad experiences during childhood and the affected tooth was incredibly sensitive. I had also been told that the only way to fix it was to do an expensive root canal, so I was dreading the appointment. As soon as I sat down, Dr. Falcomer and his staff made me feel at ease. I needed some freezing and before I knew it, he had given me a couple of needles that didn't hurt AT ALL. That was a christmas miracle. And he didn't make a deal of it, so it was over before I could panic! He chatted casually about what he was doing and the whole procedure felt like a well choreographed performance. Honestly, I wanted to hug him when it was over. He fixed my tooth, saved me a pile of money and got it all done in under an hour. The da Vinci of dentists, without a doubt.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Hilarious, pleasure to be around and wonderful dentist. I came to him for a second opinion and he saved me THOUSANDS of dollars and an unnecessary surgery.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Falcomer has been my dentist since I started getting teeth (almost 30 years). I moved out of the city a few years ago and still make the 2 hour drive to see him. Best dentist around. Always getting compliments on my smile :)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Many years ago, I was a patient of Dr. Falcomer's for a very short time. In that short time, he managed to ruin my gums. After his crownwork, I was on painkillers for a year and could not be without one. He never found anything wrong--yet the pain was excruciating. He offered to do the work again, but I asked for the money to be returned (which it was). To his credit, he does have a wonderful dental hygienist and assistant, who were much better than him. I agreed with the comment about "Mr. drill and fill", and that made me contribute to this rating. I am now with someone else and happy.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr. Falcomer has been my dentist since I was 5 years old and I'm now 35 years old. He's a very good dentist and I would recommend him to anyone out there. My boyfriend had been to an aweful dentist in the past that had given him a root canal that got infected. Once visited Dr. Falcomer his problem was resolved and he was no longer in pain. There are many bad dentists around that do not care and Dr. Falcomer is one that does. I highly recommend him to my friends, coworkers and family. Cheryl

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

My parents brought me to Dr. Falcomer when I was a kid (about 20-25 years ago) for a filling. He froze my mouth and then started to drill. I told him that I could feel it and it hurt! He decided to give the freezing 'a few more minutes' and then continued. I could still feel a sharp piercing, excruciating pain! He told my mom to hold me still. I freaked out and he gave up. He advised that we could try pediatric dentist, but they would wrap me in blankets and tie me down! How sadistic!!! We did see someone new; they successfully filled the cavitiy without issue or complaint. Oh, and they didn't have to tie me up and it's not their practice to do so (amazing, eh?). My parents still see the miserable guy and don't have a problem but I would NOT recommend him as a 'family' dentist. NOT GOOD WITH KIDS!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Mr drill and fill has a great manner He's freindly and lighthearted By happenstance I tryed new dentist I didn't like the black rim above the crown Dr drill and fill put in. New dentist showed me photos of large cracks in my fillings, amagalm shrinking from sides of molars where air gets causing decay.How is it that despite 2 per yr check ups I had a mouthful of work and a poorly fitted crown? No dental plan here. I was angry.I now have the best dentist in Hamilton /Halton area who does impecible crown work .

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012