Ratings for Dr. Ganya Alvarado-Regeans

Dr. Alvarez is by FAR the best physician in her office. I absolutely recommend her if you are going the OB route (instead of a midwife or family practice doc). She can be a little short (I definitely would not describe her as warm and fuzzy), but she really listens to her patients, and is a really good doctor!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I have gone through 2 serious pregnancies with Dr. Alvarado (who came in on her day off to help deliver a vasa previa baby). She is knowledgeable, caring, understanding and kind. She really listens to what you have to say. She non-judgemental but will help to steer you in the right direction. She has given me excellent care through a vasa previa and a twin birth as well as breast problems. She points me into the right direction and then tells me what the next steps are according to the diagnosis that I may receive. It seems as most doctors want to send you for a test and that is it. They don't seem to care if the issue is resolved. You will NOT have this problem with her. She is amazing. She is the best doctor that I have ever had. When I need a name for a different type of doctor-I ask her who she would suggest. I trust her judgement and her decisions.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010