Ratings for Dr. Monica Nijhawan

Dr. Nishawan was always prompt. However I found the doctor very uncaring. A heavy object fell on my right foot. I was sent for 2 X-rays and told nothing was wrong with the foot. The foot was very swollen and painful. After 3 month I left Dr. Nishawan and found a much better family doctor. My present family doctor referred me to an Orthopedic Surgeon. During surgery the doctor found that when the calcium lump was removed, there were several bones that had been broken and were finally removed. The Surgeon told me that the broken bones were clearly visible on the X-rays. I have the operating report from my surgery. I found it shocking that Dr. Nishawan did absolutely nothing, knowing all the time I was walking with broken bones in my foot.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Nijhawan is always on time. Up to date on your medical records contacting you if you need further tests. I find her extremely personable and she never seems to rush through any appointment. Dr. Nijhawan also follows up with my referral doctors to check on my progress. I could not ask for a better GP. In my experience she has been the only doctor to never over book herself and therefore if you are on time there is never any waiting (unless of course there is an emergency with one of her patients). I could not be more pleased than I am with Dr. Nijhawan.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Nijhawan is very personable. She takes her time and answers questions clearly. I have had follow up calls from her office after hospital visits. I am very pleased to have her as my doctor

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

She's been my doctor for years. Shes compassionate and knowledgeable. She had been with me through very tough circumstances after death of spouse.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Best Dr. In me experience, she has been our family dr. For over 6 years and couldn't ask for a better one. Knowledgeable, polite, caring and always with great attitude!! Keep up the amazing work!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I had a very bad experience dealing with her for the past 5 years. Her knowledge and diagnosis are poor. If you are over 60 years, she is certainly not the right family doctor for you. She is excellent in referring the patient to specialists and emergency doctors and scaring them of serious illness. I had to rely on Walk-in clinics to get treatment of common illnesses and go to Dr. Nijhawan only for Cancer screening.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Nijhawan has been supportive through difficult times and always endures test and follow ups for my medical condition. She is an excellent physician. So blessed to have her as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Our family (including 4 small kids) see her and I've been constantly impressed with how the staff follow up with us, how she seems to really care, and I'm never left waiting long for appointments. I'm lucky to have this practice for my family!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Very punctual. Always listens to my concerns and explains things to me. I am impressed with the whole family health team.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Not the best of experiences...seems to really treat me like a number unfortunately

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014