Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Clausen

Started seeing Doc for an opportunistic infection due to AIDS,Doc saved my life, a surprise to everyone including himself.All the 26 years living with HIV/AIDS with no long term success Doc was able to bring it under control 100% and helped me to live a productive life. I would recommend him to everyone, however when he is absent, on vacation and the like his Nurse Practitioner goes on a power trip and becomes a medical Hitler refusing to refill scrips, refers u to other dr's and clinics, and is as pleasant as a terrorist! If ask to see Barb, just say HECK NO!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Clausen saved my life repeatedly. Due to his taking the time to educate me on my COPD, I have NEVER been in the hospital yet! (In 15 years.) The one way he will drop you as a patient is if you don't let him know when your symptoms change! Be on time for appt because he will not take you late. This is to honor his other patients! Takes all the time he needs for your appointment. Can't say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Robert W. Clausen's Credentials

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1975)