Ratings for Dr. Alex V. Vasenko

You wait forever in the waiting room. The front desk is very very rude and impatient.Overall I would say that he is a great dentist that just needs to get his own office and get things under control and I am sure that will be the case in the near future.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

You wait forever in the waiting room. He doesn't acknowledge or care about emergency situations. He doesn't submit prior approvals and blames it on the insurance companies for the long wait. When I approached him on not submitting my prior approval he stopped making appointments from me. Pretty pathetic and lame for a dentist. Complete attitude change for the worse since his recent divorce. Nasty, arrogant and rude. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

rude did not come out at all only staff came he refused and has a bad attitude wont go to him again first and last visit to him nasty person he is not recomended

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was having tooth pains. I called and told the staff I was in pain. They told me to come in right away. I was able to see Dr. Vasenko right away within 15-20 minutes of checking in. He is a very sweet man. I know he was very busy, but he was caring and professional. I was able to get all the information for insurance from the staff. They are very helpful when they can be. A follow up was scheduled too. When I went back for my second visit I waited 35 minutes to see the doctor. Not bad at all. I think Dr. Vasenko is a very good Dr. and very knowledgeable, fairly priced and honest. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I find this office to be very unprofessional, the waiting time is an average of over 2 hours, once you're at the dentist chair he takes care of multiple patients at once moving from one room to another. The front desk is very very rude and impatient. I observed and heard the same complaints from other patients that sometimes stormed out of the office which leads me to believe that the 5 stars review came from thier own office, save your time and health and see another dentist

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Very polite, friendly, and intelligent doctor. He is very smart to talk to and will provide good explanations. He is very technologically advanced and is very knowledgeable about computers and software. He does tooth implants as well and seems to know much about them. He is very hard-working doctor and works long hours. The downside is that he doesn't have his own office as of yet. He works from multiple locations on different days of the week, seems a bit disorganized as a result of that and the many patients that he has, and he is sometimes not easy to get in touch with. Overall I would say that he is a great dentist that just needs to get his own office and get things under control and I am sure that will be the case in the near future.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010