Ratings for Dr. Danny L. Reveal

He was not personable at all. He just shuffled me out the door. Did not discuss anything with me at all. He made me feel like I was wasting his time.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Not a bad job. I was having a lot of pain in the lateral side of my left knee & I went to see dr. Reveal he told me that I had a torn meniscus & that I was gonna need a surgery to repair it. He gave me a corticosteroid shot to relief the pain & the cost was over $200. He told me to go back in 3 weeks & when I went back he told me the same thing. both appts lasted no longer than 5 mins. I didn't even get an MRI or X-rays. Like 2 months later, I get the surgery on my knee & he tells my family that I had 2 pieces of torn cartilage & that he took both pieces out. 3 weeks later I go back to see him & he tells me that he only took one piece of cartilage out; that means that right now I still have a torn piece in my knee. I don't have any problems with my knee anymore, but 2 weeks ago I injured my right knee really bad and the pain is similar to the one I had in my left knee and I am not quite sure if i should go visit dr. Reveal again cz it seems that he doesn't care at all.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

misdiagnosed. i was told i had a sprained MCL and to come back in six months i come in back six months with chronic pain still i suggested a cortisone shot i was told I'm being impatient to just come back, so i go to get a second opinion, i went to Dr.Zafuta and turns out i actually had a torn ACL and had to have surgery i had surgery asap i had stage 3 tear in my ACL and i am very happy with the way my surgery has turned out from Dr.Zafuta i am now in my 12th week of physical therapy and i ride 20 miles a day on my bike. VERY unhappy with how Dr.Reveal neglected to fulfill his oath as a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Wonderful wonderful staff and physician! Appointments were always on time. Caring and knowledgable

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Partial amputation of finger in accident at work :( Was open to suggestions and willing to try to fix rather than remove more tissue. Turned out nice :) ty Doc and wonderful nurse too ;)

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

New patient 1st time charge was $540.00 Dr. didn't even look at the MRI which I brought with me. Did look at the X-ray I brought. Only lifted my arm for range of motion & gave me pain pills & told me to come back in 3 wks. Then when I came back did the same thing & gave me stronger pain pills & come back in 3 wks. Having alot of pain. He seems complacent. Nurse I talked to on tele. had no anwers, was wishy washy about my questions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

DEFINITELY NOT recommended. I tore the ACL in my right knee. Reveal wasn't sure if it was actually torn since I had a negative Lachman test, (even though an MRI indicated that there was a complete tear). So before surgery, I was led to believe that I might get away with just some miniscal repair, but if the ACL was torn a reconstruction would be in order. Well when I woke up, I found that my knee had been completely opened. Using the orthoscope, the doctor verified that I had a torn ACL. He thought he could repair what was left of the ACL, so he opened the knee up, realized he couldn't do the repair, basically chopped out the remaining parts of the ACL, and finally sewed me back up. I was never told that this type of procedure was a possibility and apparently noone does this type of procedure because reconstruction is a better option. I do not know if the doctor stays current medical procedures in general, but he is an older fellow.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2005

Dr. Danny L. Reveal's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pittsburg, KS