Ratings for Dr. Amy E. Fisher

Dr. Fisher always spends a lot of time with me she never seems rushed and answers all my questions and asks me questions. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is a very caring person. Oddly I love seeing my gynecologist!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I have been going to her for over 9 years and she is the best doctor I have seen. She took great care of me during three high risk pregnancies and with such compassion.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Fisher. Dr. Fisher takes all the time you need and explains things very well. She is a very caring person.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

First Gyn to take my pain concerns seriously, and be proactive with regard my reproductive help. Made decisions that would benefit my fertility instead of endanger it. Listens empathetically and takes time to ensure she listens to every presented concern and question. Staff is excellent about returning phone calls and answering concerns in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Amy E. Fisher's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal