Ratings for Dr. Rotem Amir

Dr. Amir is great doctor. Caring, good diagnostic, helpful and very kind. I recommended her with all my heart

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I am happy Dr Amir she is caring and very good with her patients. Getting in contact with her office?

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I waited 40 minutes for her to see me for three minutes. She did not bother to greet me when she walked in the room. When I mentioned the wait time she told me that I should look for another doctor. She had no interest in my well being. I was clearly a copay on an assembly line.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Amir may be an "Okay" doctor, but not worth the trouble of dealing with a very poorly managed staff and office. NO ONE in this office returns calls, including medical questions for the doctor. The doctor DOES NOT return calls. The ONLY way to get answers is to schedule appointment. In fact, you NEVER even reach the office. The calls are handled by some 3rd party. They take messages that never get answered. At my husband's last visit they drew blood for a test in the office and told him they will handle this test and he won't be responsible for any charges. We got a bill from a lab that is out of our insurance network. The office manager and the doctor did not return any of my calls that I've made every day for 2 weeks. They don't seem to care for patients that are relatively healthy and are not "regular" visitors. We will not go back under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Unfortunately, the staff is the reflection of its doctor and the doctor is responsible for the staff. This is the worst staff I have ever dealt with. Simply horrible. My mother had a surgey on her shoulder , needed a referral to go to to therapy. She received the therapy almost 30 days later! After the therapist, my mom and I called them daily. Finally the therapist went there physically and got it. Because she had to wait 30 days to do therapy, my mom's hand swelled really bad. She cant use it and she is seeing a hand doctor. My mom has been seeing Dr Amir for over 10 years and this is the treatment she gets. When my mom told her she is leaving her last week, the Dr apologized and promised her to call me immediately. Guess what? No calls. She may be a goid doctor but not worth the aggravation.Do not use her. You will be sorry you did.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Great doctor but terrible office. Always late (over 1 hour), doesn't return calls, doesn't promptly advise test results. I think Dr. Amir is a wonderful physician but I am going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I love this Doctor and highly recommend her.She doesn't order unnecessary tests and truly cares about your whole health picture, including preventive care and healthy habits and lifestyle/Yes, her office has messed up a blood test but that doesn't negate form my view of overall positive experience.She has been excellent with my 89 year old parent.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Good doctor but long wait times,unacceptable. Terrible staff, look elsewhere

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Amir herself is great. Unfortunately, her office is SO poorly managed and her staff could not be more rude. I waited OVER 2 HOURS to see the doctor (PAST my appt time, which I was early for), and when I asked was given MAJOR attitude (eyes rolling, huffy, something along the lines of 'well, we are busy, what do you expect me to do'). Office screwed up two of the two tests I needed before having surgery on my foot, then got the results back and sat on them for 10 days before bothering to call me - 2 days before my surgery, which then was cancelled. I had to go to a hemtologist for another round of tests and more waiting only to discover Dr. Amir's office had screwed up my blood work. My surgery was postponed (it ended up being WAY worse than it should have been because of delay) and I promptly changed doctors. Think they've learned? NOPE- today a co-worked I referred to her years ago can't even get her Rx from her appt a week ago. Again attitude, lack of caring, same thing. AVOID!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

The best Doctor I have every had. She is always willing to spend as much time as needed to explain and listen to you concerns. She orders, in my opinion, the correct tests to confirm any condition you have and always "hits the mark" with the medications. She follows up on you condition 100% of the time. Her dedication to "HER" paients coupled with exceptional "bed side manners" and knowledge should be a standard for all doctors.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010