Ratings for Dr. Gabriel M. Naventi

Dr Naventi is the best doctor I have ever had. Always has a smile on his face and makes me feel comfortable. Lot of doctors make me nervous but not doctor Naventi. Always listens to me if and when I have any concerns. He doesn't try to rush me out the door like other doctors do. I don't like going to the doctors but when I have to, I look forwarded to my appointments with him. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He is also funny. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Naventi. I think he is the best .

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Wonderful physician. Dr. Naventi is the best physician I have had. He is laid back and knowledgable. Very kind man. He listens and does what is necessary.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Told me he doesn't deal with 'women's problems'. What is this, 1850? Also he always has a smirk, like he is a 10 year old boy instead of a doctor. I found him to be unprofessional, insulting and unknowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Naventi is a compassionate doctor who gives you his full attention for as long as you need it. He is no-nonsense and doesn't run a lot of expensive tests unless he thinks you really need them. He is a pragmatist. He also listens, takes his patients' observations and concerns seriously, and is open to suggestions about how to proceed without abandoning his responsibilities as the expert in the room. He is not particularly well versed in complementary medicine, but he is open to it. Overall, he's the best doctor I've had in a long time--and unfortunately, I have had to deal with a bunch of them.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Naventi is VERY thorough and listens very well. He wants to find the root of problems, not just to administer medicines. His bedside manner is excellent.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010