Ratings for Dr. Shannon Dutchyn

Needs to listen to her patients. We know our bodies. Respect goes a long way to being a good doctor. Try it out Shannon. Clarissa is a gem. Without her, I don't think you would have any patients. Come on. Change your attitude.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Seems to have some conservative bias colouring her patient interactions and advice.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

So, because you couldn't make it as a singer, you are a bitter old hag to your patients? Stop seeing patients, look how the majority of them feel about you! YOU ARE A JOKE!!!! Sincerely though, you should get psychiatric help you ignorant douche. I hope you get what is coming to you, for everyone you have belittled, hurt or mistreated!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

She is a condescending joke. She doesn't listen, she just jumps to wild conclusions. She is the doctor that makes people hate doctors. No lie.. If it were at all possible I would have her fired instantly. I don't feel bad what so ever saying this about her, because all she has done is destroy confidence and scare people. If I could give her an all around zero I would. Don't see this goof, she is burying herself with her garbage attitude and demeanour. Stay away from this troll

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Terrible experience, she was rude, condescending, and kept asking why I didn't go to my family doctor. Thumbs DOWNNNNNNNNNN

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr Dutchyn was very patient listening to me explain my symptoms and question her responses. Never felt she communicated rudely to me. However, she kept trying to convince me that what I was suffering from was something I was most definitely not experiencing. She didn't really take into account what I was telling her and although she never rushed me, I felt like she didn't truly care to figure out what was the problem. Just brushed it off as something that I kept telling her it wasn't and recommended medication that wouldn't even help my symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

She's great. I've always left the office satisfied that she helped me or my kids or gave us the referall we needed. Carissa at the front desk is absolutely lovely to deal with. Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I felt humiliated listening to the way she spoke to me that I knew absolutely nothing about my own body. She does not listen to her patients needs before she steps out and on to the next patient. Insulted me by asking why I did not have money for retirement. Rude disrespectful

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

very rude and arrogant doctor, she has a big ego, difficult to communicate with her, and always a long wait, hopeless.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Liked how she was straight to the point. Did not like her rudeness & cut me off after questioning me! Asked me why I even moved here! No people skills. Will not see her again.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016