Ratings for Dr. Maria H. Elswick

We really liked her because she actually listens to your specific situation and doesn't just go by some test results. We had our second baby with her and her deep knowledge, expertise and professionalism made it a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Maria Elswick is a nightmare. She medically assualted me by cutting me against my wishes, ripped my son out(wouldnt let me birth him), ripped the sac out while it was still attached and held it over head saying "here is your sac, you want it", then left my precious newborn on the other side of the room for more than an hour and a half while she stictched up the botched job she did on me.(she pulled me down displacing my anatomy). I was diagnosed with PTSD after seeing her and have had chronic severe pain that never goes away every since.(more than 10 years and counting) I am currently seeing a pain specialist for my chronic pain. I wouldnt recommend her to my worst enemy. No one should go through what she did to me.I wouldnt even treat an animal the way she treated me! I was treated like a piece of meat and could do nothing to defend my self but lay there as I was having my son. Maria Elswick isnt a doctor, SHE IS A ****!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Maria H. Elswick's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Illinois