Ratings for Dr. Vickram Sahota

Dr Sahota treats all of our family - me, my parents, my children. He is thoughtful, caring, thorough. He is a doctor you can discuss your issues with - and he's not just looking to get a quick fix. The staff have been mixed over the years. Wait times can be long. But he runs over, because he listens to you, because he's willing to listen. So while it can be annoying to wait, I know I will get my time with him and I will be heard.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Sahota is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. He is genuinely concerned about my well being and never lays judgment. He is very thorough in his examinations and extremely knowledgeable. My husband and I are so happy to be his patients. I would recommend him to everyone. Wait times are a little long but worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

We very much like Dr Sahota. When you go there however be prepared to wait a while after your scheduled appointment - sometimes up to 30 minutes..

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

lOVE HIM staff different story, Rude is not the word ....

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Love Dr. Sahota! His wait times are long, but I’ve never met a doctors who didn’t have wait times! He has always treated my children and I with respect and is quick to pick up on any underlying issues. He’s referred us to specialists and followed closely for results. It feels like he actually cares for his patients and is not just doing his job. I’ve followed him to a few different clinics now. His staff aren’t the greatest, but they have seemed to improve the last few visits.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I had been going to Dr Sahota for 10 yrs prior to moving overseas a few months ago. His front desk staff and nurses are possibly the worst medical staff I have ever encountered. They are rude and not even remotely helpful. Trying to get an appointment with Dr Sahota is virtually impossible if you have a pressing matter. My biggest issues with dr Sahota are two fold. First he has zero respect for his office patients time. I have never once been to his office and not waited less than an hr for my scheduled appt to finish. Once I waited 2 1/2 hrs after repeatedly asking where he was (he hadn't even shown up yet that day) and the staff just said oh he's on his way. Give people some respect. Second he is more concerned with saving the system time and money. For three years I requested a referral to a specialist (dermatologist) every time I saw him. He refused to give me a referral because I was not "moley" enough. I saw him last just a few months ago and was told the same thing. Well thank god I moved and found a concerned Dr willing to listen as I have just had three miles removed that are cancerous. If I had continued with Dr Sahota who knows what would have happened to me in a year or two. He just didn't care and sloughed off my very real concerns. I would never recommend him as a GP to anyone

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

A great Dr. but the worst staff - can't even show you to the room and dont ever try to call its the worst

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The staff on the front desk who answer the phone are so incredibly rude. This is a doctor's office where customer service is essential. Never have I ever dealt with such a condscending abrupt attitude. The wait times here are also unacceptable. Overbooking has to be the reason. Hours for appointments are unreasonable for anyone who works. Ask what the Doctor's hours are. They won't tell you. I asked and they just looked at each other and didn't answer me.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Great doctor, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE support staff. I will follow Dr. Sahota anywhere he goes, but the Medical One staff are unhelpful, unfriendly and don't seem to care at all about patients - for the owner of this franchise it's all about the bottom line ($$$).

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

He is a great doctor but his staffs are very unprofessional and impolite even the office manager is very rude and uneducated!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015