Ratings for Dr. Vickram Sahota

I had been going to Dr Sahota for 10 yrs prior to moving overseas a few months ago. His front desk staff and nurses are possibly the worst medical staff I have ever encountered. They are rude and not even remotely helpful. Trying to get an appointment with Dr Sahota is virtually impossible if you have a pressing matter. My biggest issues with dr Sahota are two fold. First he has zero respect for his office patients time. I have never once been to his office and not waited less than an hr for my scheduled appt to finish. Once I waited 2 1/2 hrs after repeatedly asking where he was (he hadn't even shown up yet that day) and the staff just said oh he's on his way. Give people some respect. Second he is more concerned with saving the system time and money. For three years I requested a referral to a specialist (dermatologist) every time I saw him. He refused to give me a referral because I was not "moley" enough. I saw him last just a few months ago and was told the same thing. Well thank god I moved and found a concerned Dr willing to listen as I have just had three miles removed that are cancerous. If I had continued with Dr Sahota who knows what would have happened to me in a year or two. He just didn't care and sloughed off my very real concerns. I would never recommend him as a GP to anyone

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

A great Dr. but the worst staff - can't even show you to the room and dont ever try to call its the worst

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The staff on the front desk who answer the phone are so incredibly rude. This is a doctor's office where customer service is essential. Never have I ever dealt with such a condscending abrupt attitude. The wait times here are also unacceptable. Overbooking has to be the reason. Hours for appointments are unreasonable for anyone who works. Ask what the Doctor's hours are. They won't tell you. I asked and they just looked at each other and didn't answer me.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Great doctor, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE support staff. I will follow Dr. Sahota anywhere he goes, but the Medical One staff are unhelpful, unfriendly and don't seem to care at all about patients - for the owner of this franchise it's all about the bottom line ($$$).

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

He is a great doctor but his staffs are very unprofessional and impolite even the office manager is very rude and uneducated!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Thanks God that front desk people are just booking people and they are not Doctors very poor manner no respect lots of attitude worst place but very knowledgable doctor!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Great Doctor but it is hard to believe he doesn't realize how bad his patients feel sitting in the waiting room so long. I have never had a good experience with his staff on the phone or at the desk. They are loud, surly, rude and make you feel so bad for interrupting them and they must punish you by making you wait as long as possible. Just dare to ask them a question......I feel anxious just having to make an appointment to see a doctor I like. I would rather just go to a local clinic since the experience is usually more pleasant. its a shame. Every time I go back I hope things will change...fingers crossed!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Sahota for 8 years. He is knowledgeable, straight to the point on difficult issues, non judgemental, extremely professional, caring, always on time. I cannot describe enough all the positive attributes he possesses. I highly recommend Dr Sahota to any family or individual for high care and attention.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I would certainly rate Dr. Sahota higher but (and it's Kardashian sized)...the staff's discourtesy and lack of professionalism are brutal to say the least. I look at the staff as a reflection of the doctor. Who tolerates that level of rudeness and condescension towards patients creating a toxic environment? (I think some of the nasty individuals there are related to another doctor there). I couldn't take being treated poorly or watching other patients endure verbal abuse. I pulled my family out of that dysfunctional nightmare of an office. I look for minimum standards as far as support staff which clearly was not available at this clinic. Too bad...Dr. S is lovely but...his complacency is part of the problem...he should insist on basic courtesy from staff. If you're not part of the solution...you're part of the problem. Simple as that.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Almost always late, but attentive when he does arrive. Front office staff is terrible, discourteous. Seems to know his stuff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015